After announcing the re-launch of the self-titled album, Paramore released complete tracklist of the material.
The album will contain 29 songs, including new songs, demo of "Tell Me It's Okay", 2012, two bonus tracks "Escape Route" and "Native Tongue" and eight songs already known to the public played live during the Trio performances.
The material will bring a new version of "Hate To See Your Heart Break," which will feature the collaboration of Joy Williams, formerly of The Civil Wars .
"Paramore: Self-Titled Deluxe" album hits stores next Monday (24).
Check out the full tracklist of the new album below:
03. Grow Up
05. Interlude: Moving On
06. Ain't It Fun
07. Part II
08. Last Hope
09. Still Into You
11. interlude: Holiday
13. Hate To See Your Heart Break
14. (One Of Those) Crazy Girls
15. Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore
16. Be Alone
18. Hate To See Your Heart Break (feat. Joy Williams)
19. Escape Route (Bonus Track)
20. Native Tongue (Bonus Track)
21. Tell Me It's Okay (Self-Titled Demo)
22. Still Into You (Live at Red Rocks)
23. Decode (Live at Red Rocks)
24. The Only Exception (Live at Red Rocks)
25. Brick by Boring Brick (Live at Red Rocks)
26. Let the Flames Begin (Live at Red Rocks)
27. Part II (Live at Red Rocks)
28. Proof (Live at Red Rocks)
29. Is not It Fun (Live at Red Rocks)