After debuting in the top of the singles chart in the UK, the DJ and producer Mark Ronson revealed the list for his next album.
Titled "Uptown Special", the album has produced by Jeff Bhasker ( Kanye West , Lana Del Rey , Beyoncé ) and was recorded in studios in New York, London, Memphis and Los Angeles.
Between project developers are weight names of different musical genres such as Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow, Kevin Parker of Tame Impala , Hudson Mohawke, Mystikal , the legendary Stevie Wonder and Bruno Mars.
The Ronson’s studio album will hit stores on January 19th. Check out the tracklist and cover art of "Uptown Special":
1. Uptown's First Finale (feat. Stevie Wonder & Andrew Wyatt)
2. Breaking Summer (feat. Kevin Parker)
3. Feel Right (feat. Mystikal)
4. Uptown Funk (Feat. Bruno Mars)
5. I Can not Lose (feat. Keyone Starr)
6. Daffodils (feat. Kevin Parker)
7. Crack In the Pearl (feat. Andrew Wyatt)
8. In Case of Fire (feat. Jeff Bhasker)
9. Leaving Los Feliz (feat. Jeff Bhasker)
10. Heavy & Rolling (feat. Andrew Wyatt)
11. Crack In The Pearl II (feat. Stevie Wonder & Jeff Bhasker)