Are you already been diligent with Big Boss through the extensive main campaign of MGS 5: The Phantom Pain, perhaps you have noticed that mission 46 is missing from the list. This is a secret mission which includes the true end of the stealth epic. We show you how you can unlock this secret mission.
MGS 5: The Phantom Pain provides a huge scope with an equally great story that fully revealed only when you complete all 50 missions of the game. However, some of you may want to unlock the secret mission 46 and see the true end of the stealth adventure.
MGS 5 - The Phantom Pain: Unlock Secret Mission 46
The following requirements must be met to unlock the Mission 46
- Close all story missions from the mission field 45, 47, 48, 49 and 50
- Complete all Side Ops that are marked as yellow, as an important addition to operations, in your iDroid.
- Pay attention not to neglect your Mother Base and to expedite the development steadily. Otherwise, this may also prevent the activation.
Unlock Mission 45
Mission 45 is used as a kind of admission ticket to the secret mission 46 and must be activated via Side Ops 150. You need to check off the following items listed:
- Let Quiet alive at the end of Mission 11 so that you can get Quiet as Buddy.
- Ensure that you grow the relationship with Quiet to the maximum.
- Never use the butterfly arms or part of it to your arms.
After all the conditions are met, the completion of Side Ops 150, and then unlock Mission 45, which merges into the secret mission 46, to the true end of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.