YouTube has just revealed the list of the most popular video games on its platform, based not only on the number of views but also time spends on watching these videos, method used for some years now. The list includes games like Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, FIFA 16, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and Ark: Survival Evolved.
Here is the complete list:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
2. FIFA 16
3. Five Nights at Freddy's 3
4. Ark: Survival Evolved
6. Five Nights at Freddy's 4
7. Fallout 4
8. Mortal Kombat X
9. Batman: Arkham Knight
10. Until Dawn
That's not all, because YouTube has not only published the list of the most popular games, but also the 2015 trends!
"Top Trends" of YouTube in 2015
In addition to the most popular video games of its platform, YouTube has also released its 2015 Top Trends. These trends have been calculated based on views, shares, comments, "likes" and interactions in general around these videos. At the top of that list, the Clash Of Clans commercials aired during the Super Bowl, followed closely by the type of video "GTA in real life."
Check out the list below:
1. Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
2. Real GTA
3. Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
4. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer
5. WARNING: YOU WILL DIE / Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - Part 1
6. Discover Pokémon in the Pokémon with Real World GO!
7. Fallout 4 - Official Trailer
8. Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
9. VS Halo Call of Duty
10. Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer (PS4)
Finally, YouTube has shared some information offers its Gaming community. 30% of Gamers on YouTube are women, while 35% are aged 35 and over. The study, based on testimonies of more than 5000 users aged 18-54 years, confirmed that 47% of YouTube Gaming communities are now parents.