In Battleborn, there are shift codes, with them you can unlock rewards. There are several rewards you unlock optional skins, weapons or taunts.
The developer Gearbox Software will release another new shift codes in the future, so this article will also be updated periodically, with all newly-published Shift codes.
For those who have never heard of shift codes, we take short time to explain how such codes are entered.
In order to obtain the official Shift Codes of Battleborn, you must first register yourself on the Gearbox Software website.
- Go first to the official Gearbox website: here you can register for the Battleborn shift program, but if you already have an account, then this has of course already done.
- Now have to start your Battleborn, and then select the main menu - "Tools" (bottom left).
- Then Select Shift and log on with your private account.
- Then just enter the shift code and confirm.
Shift Codes at a glance
- Some Shift codes are permanently valid and can be used at a much later date, after months or years yet valid to use.
- In addition, there are also shift codes in a limited number.
- Unfortunately, the majority of the shift code is only valid for a short time and can be entered only in a very specific period of time, sometimes only one day or for a few hours.
- You can get the Shift codes either only from the developer or in advertising and trading partners of Gearbox Software, partly with other websites.
All currently available Shift Codes:
The following Shift Code can be used with PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
SWKTB-356W6-XC5RJ-XK6T3-HJ333 (This will reward you with 3x Golden Skins)
Battleborn: factions at a glance
Battleborn: minimum tech specs / requirements - can your PC run
Total War: Attila - Factions guide