Amazon attracts subscribers on Prime Day with exclusive discounts to its members in Europe. There are more than 1,000 products on offer. Here we show you the best Prime Day deals.
The offers at a glance:
Kindle Paperwhite: 69.99 instead of 119 Euro
Fire TV Stick: 24.99 instead of 39.99 Euro
Fire Tablet: 39.99 instead of 59.99 Euro
Kindle Voyage: 149.99 instead of 189.99 Euro
Fire TV: 74.99 instead of 99.99 Euro
Is it worth buying? Yes. Currently, the above Amazon devices are not available in other retail shops. You can inform Amazon about device failures, faults or errors through the linked test reports. Besides its own products, Amazon also has discounted products from other manufacturers. Deals can be found below.
- PS4 (500 GB) bundled with Uncharted 4 for 249 euros - Comparative price: 340 euro
- Galaxy Tab S2 for 349 euros - Comparative price: 386 euro
- Honor 5X for 169 Euro - Comparative price: 215 euro
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 for 284 Euro - Comparative price: 337 euro
- UE Boom 2 for 109 Euro - Comparative price: 134,90 Euro
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (128 gigabytes) including Type Cover for 799 Euro - Comparative price: 1104.72 euro
- Anchor Sound Core for 35,99 Euro - Comparative price: 39,90 Euro
- Acer Aspire V 15 for 799 Euro - Comparative price: 899 euros
- Lenovo U430 Touch for 639 Euro - Comparative price: 999 euros
- Xbox One with Quantum Break for 199 euros - Comparative price: 239 euros
- Samsung Portable SSD T3 for 274.29 euros - Comparative price: 349.85 EUR
Free E-Books for Budget Films
Promotions are also available for Prime members today as there are ten selected ebooks can be downloaded for free. With Amazon Video Prime members can also get the new Star Wars movie today (23:59) "Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens" for 99 cents.
Who Can Participate in Prime Day?
Participation is open to all Amazon Prime members, including customers with a trial membership. Even prime-time customers who sign-ups until July 12, benefit from the special offers. With a free 30-day trial membership you can participate on the bargain hunting without for Prime to pay.
How Long The Special Offers Last?
The first Lightning Deals can view at midnight. In the five-minute intervals with the latest ads follow. From 6am 100 deals per hour will be added. These are valid while stocks last.