If you wonder how to play a multiplayer game with your recently purchased PlayStation VR, then this question is answered. Just imagine, you're sitting with several people in one room and only one has the VR headset on. The social screen function makes it possible to participate in the event.
It is quite possible, with multiple VR headsets to enjoy multiplayer games. However, at this point, we have to slow you down. Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect several PlayStation VR headsets to a console. Only if you have two PS4, you can use the multiplayer function. Provided, of course, the desired game features a multiplayer mode. You can find out below which multiplayer games are announced.
The following games have already been announced for release. They have one of the two variants of the multiplayer. Once more interesting multiplayer games come out, we will add them to our list.
- EVE: Valkyrie: This game includes an online multiplayer, where you can play together with your friends in space battles.
- Drive Club VR: Provides you several multiplayer modes.
- Monster Escape: It is a game that offers a multiplayer mode, but it carries only one player headset. Still a fun that you should not miss.
- Cat and Mouse: This game works similar to Monster Escape. However, the player without glasses gives tips to the main player and he must be able to rely on him. This is also the game Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, where you must defuse a bomb with your friend’s headset.
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League: If you like shooting games, then this game is for you.
- Battle Zone: In this game you can control a tank. It contains a co-op mode, so grab your friends and enter the battle of the Titans.
- Ace Combat 7: This little treasure is one of the highly anticipated games for the PS VR.
Useful tips to enhance your PlayStation VR experience
Simple steps to connect PlayStation VR to PC
PlayStation VR Fix common problems and errors