The developer of League of Legends has just released the official patch for the update 7.2 in which there will be some balance changes. Including Lulu is buffeted and has reduced mana cost and Darius gets a Nerf on his decimation (Q). But there are also changes in the Hextech Gunblade or the Chalice of Harmony.
You can now play the revised Warwick. The developer has completed the revision of Warwick and has now released him on the other Champions in League of Legends.
Patch 7.2 Champion Changes
Akali – Buff
- Shadow dance (R)
- AP-Scaling of 25% on 35% elevated.
Darius – Nerf
- Hemorrhage (Passive)
- Noxian power bonus reduced from 40-200 to 30-200.
- Decimate (Q)
- Enemies hit by the Handle now suffer 35% damage instead of 50% damage.
Gragas – Buff
- Base armor increased from 26 to 29.
- Happy Hour (passive)
- Healing from 4% of maximum life to 6% of maximum life.
Katarina – Nerf
- Shunpo (E)
- AD scaling is reduced from 65% to 50%.
Lulu – Buff
- Fairy companion Pix
- Damage from level 1 to 18 increased. Before 9-105 damage, now 15-117 damage.
- The damage is now increased at each level-up, instead of every second level-up.
- Glitterlance (Q)
- Mana cost reduced: from 60/65/70/75/80 to 50/55/60/65/70
Master Yi – Buff
- Double strike (passive)
- The second hit will now attack a target nearby when the first hit kills the original target.
- Meditate (W)
- A new effect has been added: In addition, Master Yi gets stacks of double punch and pauses the remaining time of Wuju style and Highlander for each second of the channeling.
- Outputs a stack for double impact per channeled seconds
Nidalee – Changed
- Base health increased from 511 to 540.
- Bushwhack (W)
- Traps are now invisible and have three life points. They are also disabled by control-wards.
- Maximum Traps: from Infinity 4/6/8/10 to On the levels 1/6/11/16
- Primal Surge (E)
- Minimal base healing from 25/45/65/85/105 to 35/55/75/95/115
- Maximum base healing from 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/110/150/190/230
Yasuo – Changed
- Sweeping Blade (E)
- Damage from 70/90/110/130/150 to 60/70/80/90/100
- Now scales with 0.2 bonus AD (Will not be increased by stack of the Sweeping Blade).
Duskblade of Draktharr
- Nightstalker damage increased from 50 to 75
Edge of Night
- Cooldown time reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds
- Ninja shield: Using Edge of Night’s active ability while Invisible/Camouflaged will no longer break the stealth.
- Active damage adjusted from 250 to 175-250 at levels 1-18.
- Health reduced from 400 to 300.
- Mana regeneration from 75% base mana regen to 125% base mana regen.
- Heal from 130 + 20 per target level (150 - 490) to 40 + 25 per target level (65 - 490)
- Combine cost reduced from 800 to 700
- Total cost reduced from 2400 to 2300
Eye of the Equinox
- Combine costs from 550 to 650
- Total cost from 2200 to 2300
- Cooldown reduce from 0% to 10%
- Attack speed buff: from 20% to 20% – 35% Depending on the target level
- Health drain buff: from 20 to 20 – 35 Depending on the target level.
Chalice of Harmony
- Magic resistance: from 25 to 30
Athene's Unholy Grail
- Magic resistance: from 25 to 30
- Magic resistance: from 35 to 40
Jungle Changes in Patch 7.2
The first Jungle spawn was moved from 1:37 to 1:40. Grom and Krug also spawn three seconds later and no longer at 1:49 but 1:52
- Attack damage from 45 to 70
- Within the first five attacks the attack damage is reduced to 50.
- The first two attacks of Gromp are now displayed as critical hits.
Base attack damage from 60 to 80
- First spawn between 5:00 and 5:30 to 6:00 and 6:30
The Rift Scuttler now eats honey fruits that lie nearby
Courage of the colossus – Championship
- Shield Duration from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
- Base shield from 10-180 (at levels 1-18) to 3 - 54 (at levels 1-18) per enemy champion (maximum 15 - 270)
Ghost / Summoner Spells
Now need two seconds to bump the full speed, instead of bumping the maximum speed directly upon activation.
New Skins for Lucian and Quinn
Matching the upcoming Valentine's Day, there will be two new Heartseeker skins at League of Legends. The prices for these two skins are not yet known.
You can find the full patches with bugfixes on the official League of Legends website.