In Call of Duty - Black Ops 3, new equipment can be purchased with in-game currency. In the latest shooter adventure the in-game currency is Kryptop-Keys. In previous Call of Duty versions one was rewarded after online matches with a supply drop, then can obtain the crypto keys. For ten Crypto Keys there is a common Supply Drop. There is a rare supply drop for 30 Crypto Keys in black market. This includes at least one rare object.
Call of Duty - Black Ops 3: Crypto Keys - what you can do with them and how to earn them?
There is no magic formula or a special trick to obtain new crypto keys in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Rather, collect them during the online game play.
- The merit of the crypto key is not related to the earned experience points.
- Even if you loss the multiplayer game, there is at least one crypto-Key as a reward.
- Still, there are usually more currency for you, if you stay at the end of the match on the winning side.
- Also Kill streaks provide a higher yield.
- The longer your winning streak, the more keys there at the end.
- Prerequisite is that you participate until the end of the respective online match.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Earn Crypto Keys:
The length of the match has no bearing on the number of crypto keys. To earn fast crypto keys you should take part in short match-formats. For this purpose eg the weapons game or a quick Team Deathmatch Round is recommended.
After each online game, the number of crypto keys you get for each match will be displayed in the results screen. Even in the black market the current currency account is displayed.