In The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, you will get three new endings, of which only one is good. In this case, all decisions and consequences of Blood and Wine involve the sisters Syanna and Anna Henrietta with whom you can go even romance. The following ends you can unlock in the new DLC Blood and Wine.
Good Ending for Anna and Syanna
With the successful conclusion of Witcher 3: Blood and Wine your help in the sisters to be reconciled. This means that they hug at the end and the world looks beautiful again. The following decisions and answers are important:
- While during the main quest: The Night Of The Long Fangs, you must make the decision to help Syanna.
- Read all the entries in the journal, once you have arrived in the playroom (happens automatically during the quest).
- During the Quest Beyond Hill and Dale, you have to talk to the little girl who sells flint and get the jewelry ribbon from her, it does not matter if you paid 500 crowns or win a match of Gwent.
Visit Syanna during the quest Pomp And Strange Circumstance before you talk to Damien and start the ceremony. For this you have to convince the guard to let you see Syanna. These answers you have to pick to see the good ending:
"Cause she turned her back on you, forgot about you."
"Ever thought about to forgive her?"
"Might ask her that"
Then, speak with Damien and select the answer "The fifth victim knew who it was supposed to be" The ceremony begins. The Duchess will ask you if you are satisfied with your rewards. Once these responses occur, you have to pick:
"Got bad news. Syanna was out to kill you. "
"Syanna is clearly guilty."
"You were children then, both."
And that’s it! Answer them correctly to unlock the good end in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.
Bad Ending for Syanna and Geralt
If you don’t help the sisters to get along, Anna Henrietta will remain sad and angry. Syanna will die and you end up as Geralt in prison. Does that sound good to you, then do the followings:
- During the main quest The Night Of The Long Fangs, you have to make the decision to help Syanna.
- During the Quest Beyond Hill and Dale you ignore the little girl and don’t get that jewelry ribbon.
Probably the most dramatic end in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, both sisters will die. This affects all Toussaint and everything falls into depression!
- Take the decision, the main quest to follow the unseen elders during the night of the long fangs.
- During the quest Pomp And Strange Circumstance don’t go to Syanna and let the ceremony take equal.
The two decisions cause Syanna kills Anna and Damien then Syanna steals your breath. Never tolerate it, and die together.
Witcher 3: All the Endings and Consequences
Ciri playing The Witcher 3 an essential role and even in every corner of it comes to you. Do you have luck, you manage without the help of one of the two good ends for Geralt to earn stepdaughter. There are five choices in dialogues between Geralt and Ciri, which pass through the consequences to different endings. The list can ascertain the conditions that lead you to the ends mentioned in The Witcher 3.
- Good Endings (1): One of the ends in Witcher 3 makes Ciri a Sorceress. For this you need to fulfill next: make a snowball fight with Ciri after the Battle of Kaer Morhen, refuse the reward for Ciris rescue, not accompany Ciri to talk to the sorceresses, can destroy Ciri Avalac'hs laboratory and visit with her to Skjalls grave. Bring Ciri not to Kaiser Emhyr van Emreis so she can go her own way.
- Good Finish (2): The second good end in The Witcher 3 makes Ciri Empress of Nilfgaard. Decides as follows: make a snowball fight with Ciri after the battle of Kaer Morhen, refuse the reward for Ciris rescue, not accompany Ciri to talk to the sorceresses, can destroy Ciri Avalac'hs laboratory and visit her grave Skjalls. You must Ciri emperor Emhyr bring var Emreis and put you in the dispute between Roche and Djikstra on Roches side and kill Djikstra.
- Bad ending: When bad end Ciri disappears and Geralt remains lonely. Then you need to do this: After the Battle of Kaer Morhen drink with Ciri, accept the reward from Emhyr var Emreis for Ciris rescue, go with Ciri to talk to the sorceresses, give Ciri Laras chain and don’t let her visit the grave of Skjall.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Good and Bad Ending guide
Dark Souls 3: guide to unlock all endings - conditions
Until Dawn: Unlock All Endings (Good / Bad)