Civilization 6 is scheduled to be officially released on October 21, 2016. So far, some of the factions - civilizations and leaders are already confirmed and each of them comes with their own bonuses and features. They have mainly two special properties. One of those features is guaranteed to the people by historical achievements and the second is due to the advantages of the heads of state to reign.
America: “Speak softly and carry a big stick.”
The culture of the Americans benefited greatly from tourism. Your skills give these special bonuses. In addition, they can rise to powerful fighters after industrialization.
- Theodore Roosevelt: Gives his people a bonus in combat on their own continent
- P-51 Mustang: A fighter aircraft with increased range and bonus damage against other aircraft.
- Rough Riders: Mounted Riflemen, effectively in mountains. Furthermore, they create cultural points when they destroy opponents on home soil. The Roughriders cause little cost.
Tourism is one of the most important aspects for a cultural victory. But America has two special features.
- Film Studios: This district gives a bonus to cultural products.
- National Parks: The American parks are more effective than other civilizations.
- Founding Fathers - Reduces the time required for bonuses through bequests.
England: Queen Victoria, emerged victorious
The English civilization shines particularly with the British Empire. Their advantages, the English are good expansionists and can get aggressive foreign continents. Furthermore, they have a good chance of a cultural victory.
- Queen Victoria: A successful head of state, who contributes to high growth of her own civilization.
- Redcoats: These foot soldiers receive a damage bonus when fighting away from their home continent. They can also go ashore without consuming movement points.
- Sea dog: A unique unit which other naval forces can enforce strong and can also hijacks ships
- British Museum: Archaeological Museums have additional artifact places and each museum gives additional archaeologists.
- Royal Navy Shipyard: Through this district you get your extra movement points for ships that built there and some extra gold for each shipyard in other continents. In addition, you also get more Admiral Points.
Egypt focuses on the power of their wonder and are especially early in the game very much. You should settle you near waterways and your opponents have with quick military actions in the barriers. In general, Egypt should not break through alone, but rely on its strong trade and political skill.
- Cleopatra: She maintains relations with other upright state heads and looks for alliances with the largest groups. That boosts their trade routes and gives additional gold. When these routes start from other civilizations, Egypt also receives food.
- Maryannu chariots: These units receive a bonus to their movement points when they are in an open area, which makes them very suitable for fast attacks.
- ITERU: This property sets, the Egyptians can build faster and wonder districts when they are near waterways.
- Sphinx: These buildings provide additional faith and culture. They also give bonuses when they buid next to a wonder.
Hojo Tokimune to lead Japan - honor, technology and resistance
The strength of the Japanese is the construction of cities with very tight spaces. The district favoring each other, when they are built close together. This allows them to also colonize effective small islands, without fear of too little space.
- Hojo Tokimune: The soldiers of Tokimune get bonuses if they are in the vicinity of water. The wind can slam his warriors stronger and navies get combat bonuses.
- Samurai: This honorable warriors lose no battle points when they suffer damage. Until the last knight they remain a threat.
- Art factories: Unlike other civilizations the Japanese have a technology factory. This provides additional production in industrial districts and are cultural bonuses.
China: Miracle behind the Great Wall
Under the reign of the first Emperor Qi Shi Huang many small states were merged into China. During the reign of the Chinese territory was getting bigger by military attacks. This fraction concentrates on her very strong defense, including the Great Wall has a tremendous contribution, and the construction of wonders and their bonuses.
- Qin Shi Huang: Thanks to his domination workers, they can be used to support the construction of old and classic wonders. They also receive additional trains.
- Crouching Tiger Canon: Very high damage at close range and requires no special resources to be produced.
- Dynastic cycles: The Chinese get a bigger boost through Eureka and inspirations.
- The Great Wall: This will get their protection and extra gold. However, you have to build the building piece by piece, whereby a high wear on construction crews arises - as in reality.
The Aztecs - Montezuma's Revenge
Under the reign of Montezuma the Aztecs built one of the most powerful cities in the world. For all pre-orders of Civilization 6 there is an earlier access to the Aztec nation. This civilization is perfect for the fight. With each enemy defeated the Aztecs can foster the development of their cities. They also receive special bonuses by taking resources and luxuries.
- Montezuma's ability to gift Tenochtitlan, gives the warrior of the Aztecs a combat bonus for each Property in the territory of the Aztecs.
- Eagle Warrior / Eagle Warrior: These special units can make to construction crews enemies.
- Tlachtli: You create an arena in the entertainment district, which will bring you many bonuses (Faith, Military and General Points)
- Workers: The Aztecs can use their construction crews to Speedup the construction of districts.
Catherine De Medici Leads France - spying and threads
The civilization of France gives you a strong focus miracle in the middle part of the game and brings benefits in diplomatic relations. Under the leadership of Catherine de Medici you can accompany the age and live in stately palaces, while the ladies of your leader infiltrate the French culture.
- Catherine de Medici: The notable feature is the spy, that gets her ultimate diplomatic information about other civilizations.
- Imperial Guard: This Musketeer gets a bonus when fighting on the continent capital. They also make more general points if they stop enemy armies.
- Grand Tour: You gain a bonus to the construction of wonders in the middle part of the campaign.
- Also, you get extras on tourism through the built wonders.
- Chateau: This particular building is to be built near a river and gives cultural bonuses, especially near miracles.
- Industrialization: France can quickly raise an army of the industrial age.
Brazil - With great people to success
If you pick Brazil, you will have a great civilization for Great People that carry your culture, science and the military on their shoulders. The Brazilians remain confident in the satisfaction of their population and benefit greatly from the rainforest. It is difficult to achieve a military victory, but the economy and culture make for a large Brazilian civilization.
- Pedro II: With his nickname "Headteacher of the Nation" or Magnanimous he stood for Education and generosity. This gives it in Civilization 6 part of the cost, which he has spent on the recruitment of great personalities.
- Who is not satisfied with Pedro II, you can also pick his real name names: Dom Pedro de Alcântara João Carlos Leopoldo Salvador Bibiano Francisco Xavier de Paula Leocádio Miguel Gabriel Rafael Gonzaga de Bragança e Habsburgo
- Minas Gereas: Very strong ranged Marine Unit with increased defense
- Carnival District: The street carnival replaces the entertainment district. This production to extract advantages such as gold or bonuses on Great People.
- Rainforests: rainforests give extra bonuses if their districts built next to them. As a player, you have to decide if you do this or want to take advantage of the rainforest. The bonuses are in the areas of faith, culture and gold.
Total War: Attila: guide, tips & tricks
Sid Meier's Starships All Achievements / Unlockables
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (PC) cheats