Rise of Iron, the second major expansion to Destiny brings you a lot of new collectibles and one of them is located in the iron temple. There you will find full of bells. Have you asked yourself what's going on, and especially in what order you’ll need to ring these belles? The answer can be found in the following guide.
After you've completed the second mission "The walls Come Down", you get to the iron temple. It symbolizes the third encounter in Destiny. Just as in the tower or the reef you can meet your friends here. In the temple there is a roundabout with 6 bells. So you get there - starting from the entrance of the temple iron:
- Go through the doorway until you have arrived at the NPC Tyra Karn.
- Bend now on the left.
- Hold on to the left to run in a transition with fire left and right.
- Now you come a large, circular room, which has in the middle a goblet to be the 2 wolves.
- Bend here again to the left.
- Bend to the left again and you already reach the first bell
Here, you have to ring the bells in the correct order. If you have done it correctly, then you’ll be able to listen to the theme song of Destiny / unlock the trophy 'Sing the Iron Song'
During our gameplay experience, we have not received the trophy because we have tried it alone. Grab at least one friend - but also recommend two friends and position them in front of the bell. You need to ring them in the following order: 1-2-3-1-5-4-3-2-3-1-3-4
Ornaments weapon skins in Destiny: Rise of Iron
Destiny The Taken King - Touch of Malice guide
Destiny - Locations of all Hidden Objects, Weapons and Skills Guide