Halo 5: Guardians supports you in your search for the truth about with new weapons. The blood traitor struggling with their light guns, while the alliance makes use of their energy weapons / word. In turn the UNSC soldiers use their sniper and assault rifles. Our guide is designed to give you an overview of all weapons.
All weapons: UNSC Soldiers
The following list shows you the UNSC soldiers’ weapons which are known from the beta version.
- MA5D assault rifle: automatic assault rifle with 32 shot and medium range.
- BR85HB SR Battle Rifle: 3-shot burst-precision self-loading rifle with 36 shot and a long range (2.0x telescopic sight).
- M6H Magnum: Semiautomatic handgun 8 shot (+1 in the course) and a short to medium range (KFA-2 riflescope).
- M395 DMR: Semi Automatic Precision Automatic Rifle with 14 rounds) and a short to medium range (digital sighting telescope).
- M7 submachine gun: Fully automatic machine pistol with 60 rounds and a short to medium range.
- SRS 99-S5 AM: Semi-automatic sniper rifle with 4 shot and a medium to high range (digital sighting telescope).
- Hydra MLRS: Fully automatic with 6 rocket launchers and long-range shot.
- M41 SSR MAV / AW Bazooka: Semi-automatic rocket launcher with 2 shots and a long range.
All Weapons: Alliance
The following list shows you the Alliance weapons which are known from the beta version.
- Type-1 Energy Weapon/Sword: Plasma energy weapon with 100 battery charges (10 per bat) and a range of 90cm.
- Prophet’s Bane: Plasma energy weapon with 100 battery charges and a range of 90cm.
All Weapons: Forerunner:
The following list shows you the Forerunner weapons which are known from the beta version.
- Z-250 light gun: Semi-automatic distance-power rifle with 144 shot (4 magazines), a 3-shot mode and an average range.