In Guild Wars 2 Path of Fire Perfect, during the story mission: Facing the Truth you have to enter a portal. There you will find a puzzle, which you have to resolve. Your task is to collect and place the individual Sun spear puzzle pieces without errors. You cannot collect any of the pieces and place them in the wrong place, because you cannot replace the wrong pieces with others. Once you have completed this puzzle, you will receive the achievement "Perfect Match" as well as two achievement points.
The first part of the achievement consists of finding the five Sun spear puzzles pieces scattered around the room. Each one has a mark indicating the location in the middle of the room. So you have to assign the symbol to the five pieces to the symbols of the puzzle.
1. You will find the first puzzle piece in the outer ring of the main puzzle.
2. The second puzzle piece is on the left side of the portal on a small, broken pillar.
3. The third piece is close to the second puzzle piece - it is also on a broken pillar.
4. If you go from the portal to the right, you will find the fourth puzzle piece on a broken pillar.
5. Use your Springer to get to the fifth puzzle piece. You’ll find this in front of the portal.
The next part of the achievement is involved of five tests from five different NPCs. This part is relatively easy, as soon as you have captured the missing pieces of the puzzle, the corresponding locations for them begin to light up in the center of the puzzle. Now place them just there and get Perfect as a reward.
Get the Puzzle in Time Achievement
Once you completed the Perfect Match puzzle you will also find another achievement called Puzzle in Time'. You have seven minutes to place all ten puzzles pieces in correct places. If you complete this successfully, you will get the achievement "Puzzles in Time" and then two achievement points.