In this guide, we will show the location of all six collectibles that you can find in Life is Strange 2.
1. Fishing Bait: The first collectible you can find during "Into the Woods", after having collected the 3 logs to light a fire, go to the tree in front of the river and search the Odd Thing. Ask Daniel for help to get a hook.
2. Bird Feather: When you arrive at Bear Station, explore the back of the shop and look at the box hidden behind the logs. Then move the box to release a bird. Finally pick up the feather.
3. Sticker: To collect this item, enter the Bear Station. Immediately upon entering, on the right, you'll find the Sticker.
4. Bear Keychain: Inside the Bear Station, reach the counter and show the keychains to Daniel. The manager offers to take one free.
5. Shark Tooth: In Sand Castles, pick up the stick on the ground. Then aim slightly to the left of the path and throw the stick at the dog. By bringing back the stick, you get a shark tooth.
6. Card: During the Bellevue chapter, when you're in the motel room with Daniel, open the closet in front of the window. Pick up the map on the right.