In Evolve, you have to choose the side between monsters and hunters, including the class that best suits the way we play and we launch into the open. Then we leave some keys to unlock hunters and monsters.
Abe: Complete Level 1 Characters Mastery Requirement for Griffin.
Bucket: Complete Level 1 Character Master Requirement for Hank.
Cabot: Complete Level 1 Characters Master Requirements for Bucket.
Caira: Complete Level 1 Characters Mastery Requirement for Lazrus.
Griffin: Complete Level 1 Character Master Requirement for Maggie.
Hyde: Complete Level 1 Characters Mastery Requirement for Markov.
Lazarus: Complete Level 1 Characters Mastery Requirement for Val.
Parnell: Complete Level 1 Character Master Requirement for Hyde.
Kraken: Complete Level 1 Character Master Requirement for Goliath.
Wraith: Complete Level 1 Characters Master Requirements for Kraken.
If your preferred choice is to be a hunter, here are some tips to survive the onslaught of monsters:
- Always try to keep together. You will be stronger when support with others. Four are better than two, and in some cases, doesn’t work with two hunters.
- Each of the hunters you have a jetpack that you can climb the cliffs and walls, and even prevent attacks. Remember the jetpacks fuel is limited, so use it only in the important moments. A good practice is to give a double tap for dodge in the air.
- The monster feeds and regenerates by wild animals. Try not to waste time killing all beings you meet because you'll be serving dish tray monster.
- It is useful to consider the different tracking methods to find the monster. We can look at the traces, frightened birds or broken trees.
- According to go controlling skill hunters, we can be unlocked others. To get a solid star in each skill next hunter will unlock.
- We can go using different class skills together to create devastating combos.
- Be careful with monster attacks affecting an area. When the monster is going to launch the attack try not to focus the equipment on the same point.
- If things get complicated and the monster has killed 2 hunters, you can always run in opposite directions to allow time for peers to appear.
Here we show unlocks files:
Death to 12 bands: Reach elite status with all hunters.
Trio: Reach elite status with all monsters.
Predator Alpha: Achieve Rank 40.
Grab all !: Unlock all hunters and monsters.
Monster: Reach elite status with a monster.
Hunter Reach elite status with a hunter.
Strategist: See all video tutorials.
Darwinism: Win a game without losing health as a monster outside the tutorials.
Genocidal creatures: Kill 1390 creatures outside the tutorials.
Slaughter Kill a team of hunters as a monster Phase 1.
Death from Above: Kill the monster while in the air outside the tutorials.
In full: Get 95% accuracy against predators or more in a game, outside of the tutorials.
Flying: Win a game spending most of the time in the air outside the tutorials.
Ninja !: Kill a hunter no damage outside the tutorials.
Death to the tyrant: Rescue a partner of a tyrant, out of the tutorials.
Inconceivable: Kill the monster no damage outside the tutorials.
Helping hand: Revive 25 incapacitated hunters outside the tutorials.
One on Monster Kill a monster Phase 3 being the only living hunter, out of the tutorials.
Vegetarian Police: Win a game hunter without killing any creature.
Invincible: Win a game in less than 2:05.
Cockroach: Kill the monster being disabled outside the tutorials.
Our combined powers: Earn Evacuation as a hunter.
Outside of my planet: Win Evacuation as a monster.
Cardboard Level: Complete Tutorial monster.
Instant Artist: Create a logo on the badge creator profile.
If it bleeds ...: Win 25 games in Chase.
Toc toc: Win 25 games on defense.
We are not murderers: Win 25 games in Rescue.
Revenge: Win 25 games in Nido.
A gold star: Win gold in the tutorial hunter.
The favorite teacher: Win gold in the tutorial monster.
Precooked: Win a round of hunting in a group of 4 players.
No classes: Win a game without using the ability of your class.
Knowing Shear Kill a creature of each type in Shear outside the tutorials.
Thanks: Watch the credits to the end.
Left For Dead: Disables a hunter and let it bleed outside the tutorials.
Addicted to change: Inflicts damage the monster with all classes in the game.
Mud Monster: Win a game spending most of the time in stealth, outside the tutorials.
Evolution Evolve !: unleashed phase 3 as a monster 25 times outside the tutorials.
Natural selection: Complete a campaign evacuation without dying.
Gotcha !: Make a stealthy hunter jump to the last alive to finish the game, outside of the tutorials.
Unsurpassed: Win a game like monster without damaging the hunters through 3 phase out the tutorials.
Counter Strike: Attacks a hunter in 15 seconds just after deployment in Hunting, outside the tutorials.
Addict Awards: Get 25 different awards.
Basic Training: Complete Tutorial hunter.
Resurgence: incapacitate, using rapid change.
Egalitarian hunter: Win a game in which half the team is of the opposite sex outside the tutorials.
If you know more tricks Evolve do not hesitate to share them with us. Write them down in the comment box below: