In Fortnite Battle Royal, you’ll get several types of sniper rifles but shooting distance targets with them is not so easy. In this guide we’ll show you how to aim and shoot long range targets effectively.
The telescope / scope attached to your sniper riffle has horizontal lines that can help you to find out the distance to your target. Depending on the number of horizontal lines your target fills, if your target just fills two horizontal lines then he is 250 meters away from you.
However, the distance determination is much more difficult if your target squat in a fortress / bunker. Either use the moments when he moves or estimate the distance based on his head size.
Alternatively, you can do few test shots and check which direction you need to adjust. Once you have determined the distance of your target you can align your crosshair with the size of the opponent in your scope.
You always encounter an enemy in the open field and guarantee that you have the following parameters:
- 0-50 M - Aiming directly at the head, you will always score a critical hit if your bullet hits
- 75 M - Aim with the first horizontal line at the neck of the opponent
Sheet Music and Piano Locations: Fortnite Week 6 Season 6
- 150 yards - Aim with the second horizontal line at the neck of the opponent
- 200 yards - Aim at the opponent's head with the second horizontal line
- 250 yards - Aim at the opponent's head with the third horizontal line