Resident Evil 2 Remake (RE2R) allows you to have unlimited ammo if you played the game under certain conditions. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get them in the RE2 remake.
In the bonus menu of RE2R you’ll find a huge list of challenges that will unlock some bonus items including infinite ammo for certain weapons.
Since some unlock conditions of challenges are secret, you don’t initially know what is required for unlocking certain weapons with infinite ammunition. In order to get the unlimited Ammo you have to do the following:
- Minigun with Infinite Ammo: This weapon can use Claire only in her final battle. In order to unlock them during the regular gameplay, you have to complete Claire's A or B story in 2 hours on the difficulty "Veteran". In addition, you may only save 3 times during the game and not use unlocked weapons with infinite ammo.
- Unlimited Ammo for LE 5 SG: Complete the game on Veteran with rank S. In the A-Campaign you have to finish the game in 2:30 and in the B-Campaign (2nd time) in 2:00.
- Samurai Edge Infinite Ammo (Pistol) original model: You have to finish the game under Standard or Veteran difficulty with Rank S. The time is more concern here for S-rank. On "Standard" you have to play the game in the A-Campaign in 3:30 and in the B-Campaign (2nd time) in 3:00.
- AMT4 Rocket launcher with infinite ammunition: In order to get the anti tank guided missile, which Leon can only use in the last boss fight, special conditions are necessary. Complete Leon's A or B story in 2 hours on Veteran difficulty. In addition, you may only save 3 times during the game and not use unlocked weapons with infinite ammo.
- Infinite Combat Knife: Normal Combat Knives wear off in use, but in RE2R you have a chance to unlock an infinite Combat Knife. For this you’ll need to find all 15 Mr. Raccoon figures in the game.