Acer has unveiled its most powerful gaming laptop, Predator Helios 700, with the latest processor from Intel, Core i9, and RTX 2080 GPU from Nvidia. Before talking about the most special feature of the Helios 700, let’s see the technical specifications of the Helios 700 and the Helios 300.
- Screen Size: Helios 700 comes with a larger 17.3-inch FHD gaming screen - Helios 300 has only 15.6-inch FHD screen
- Intel CPU: Helios 700 has Intel Core i9 ninth generation processor - Helios 300 has Intel Core i7 and i5 processors
- RAM: Helios 700 can equip with up to 64 GB DDR4 whereas Helios 300 has capacity up to 32 GB DDR4
- GPU: Helios 700 comes with RTX 2080 or RTX 2070 and Helios 300 comes with RTX 2070 or RTX 2060
- Hard Drive Capacity: Both Helios 700 and 300 have the same HD capacity - HDD 2 TB SSD 1 TB NVMe
Specs indicate that these two are very powerful laptops and can ultra with any current game. Even, we can take advantage of the 144 Hz screen and the response of 3 milliseconds to excel in first person action games.
The Helios 300 is a very powerful laptop but with a traditional design. On the other hand the Helios 700 has a unique design.
You can flip the touch-pad and that serves as a wrist rest. In addition, the keyboard is in the front, to make room for the fans to dissipate the heat of the CPU and the GPU.
In addition, each key has customizable RGB lighting and has different modes depending on the game we choose, as long as we link the game to the Predator RGB application.
The price of the Predator Helios 700 starts at US$ 2700 and will be available from April. Meanwhile, the price of Helios 300 will starts at US$ 1500.