The release of Destiny: The Taken King is getting closer and the developer Bungie granted more and more insight into the new exotic weapons and armor of the first major add-ons. We introduce you to the coveted equipment with images and descriptions in detail.
The biggest irritant in Destiny: The Taken King to hunt for better exotic weapons and armor. Even before the release of add-ons the developer Bungie has released some information about the Exotics weapons and armor.
Destiny - The Taken King: Exotic weapons and armor at a glance
Class - Titanium
Type - Helmet
Perks - Aiming her with this weapon in the air, it floats for a short time.
- In supercharged super attack every sphere repealed shortens the recharge time of the melee attack.
Weapon - Shotgun
Perks - Agility boost
- Precision Skills grant bonuses to range, rate of fire and stability.
Class - Warlock
Type - Armor
Perks - Chance of mica, once their primary ammunition aufnehmt.
- In supercharged super attack every sphere repealed shortens the recharge time of the melee attack and the grenade.
Weapon - Fusion Gun
Perks - Projectiles remain on opponents adhere and dissolve after a short time void-explosions.
- Multi-Kills generate spheres of players.
Sealed Ahankara Grasps
Class - Hunter
Type - Gloves
Perks - Second Melee
- Melee attacks have a chance to recharge the primary weapon.
Weapon - Heavy Fusion Gun
Perks - Laser projectiles penetrate multiple enemies.
- Projectiles bounce off hard surfaces.