In Resident Evil 7, Jack is the head of the Baker family and also a boss opponent. Depending on how you go, the encounters with Jack can be easy or they can be difficult.
If you are looking for strategy to defeat Jack for the first time, then you probably need to reach the garage. You hear the phone ring and a moment later a policeman appears. The event shifts into the garage, where you already suspect bad. You must face the Father in battle. There are different ways of how a fight can go, but what you have to consider is quite simple:
- First of all: The fight starts immediately when you meet with the policeman in the garage. So be prepared.
- After Jack has killed the policeman, go to the table with the lamp. On this you will find the key for the car. Grab it.
- Get into the car immediately and start it. Now it's about driving over Jack a few times. Use the change between forward and reverse.
- If you are often rolled over the father, he will finish the journey for you. As soon as you get out of the car, you must grab the pistol from the car. Let Jack do the rest.
New Jack, new luck
Why is it so hard to get through the encounters with Jack, because you will meet the enemy again? This encounter comes quite surprising. You're going to pick up the head of the red dog, and Jack Baker is jumping into your neck.
- The fight is started when you take the red dog head from the hook.
- First, it is very important that you start with enough free slots in the inventory in the fight. If not, you cannot lift the chainsaw!
- Use the hanging corpses to bump your opponent and get some distance.
- With a shotgun, you weaken Jack until he goes to the next phase and open the gate. Then use the chainsaw quickly.
- With this, you have to deal with the enemy often enough, until he mutates and kneels. Now you have to deal with him and him with the chainsaw as much damage as possible.
The Mutated Jack
If you are at this point in the guide, it means that you have also arrived at the third encounter with Jack. Your wish that the freak should remain dead did not come true. On the contrary, the father mutates into a hideous beast and makes your life difficult again. But even this fight can be quite simple, if you know what to look for:
- Your goal is the eyes of the mutant monster. Don’t waste your bullets on other parts of your body.
- The monster has several eyes so you should not just stay on top of the boards. From below, from the water, you can also see the eyes, which are hidden in the lower parts of the body.
- Before you take the last eye, check that your rifle and / or grenade are reloaded. If you need to recharge, you cannot shoot fast enough here.