Paul McCartney has been known to produce and record amazing music throughout his musical career. He started his remarkable reign in 1964 as the vocalist, songwriter and guitarist of The Beatles. They have since been hailed by many critics as the most excellent band of all time. However, The Beatles broke up in 1970, leaving all four band mates flying solo. Since then, Paul McCartney has endured the most success of them. He has stated in several discussions that his career has never been about the money or the fame. Regardless of his musical brilliance, he discovers himself doing what he had never done before; he plays most of his own instruments, namely percussion, piano, guitar and bass. However, he is most known to play the guitar and the piano, and proves himself to be very resourceful.
Vocally, his skills and expressions are on top as always. The fist single “My Valentine” from his upcoming album "Kisses on the Bottom"; he promises that this will be his solo album and not a Beatles album by vocalizing everything differently than during that era.
"Kisses on the Bottom" will be Paul McCartney’s fifteenth solo album, produced by Tommy LiPuma and will also feature a number of guest artists such as Eric Clapton and Stevie Wonder. "Kisses on the Bottom" will contain fourteen tracks, and it is scheduled for release on February 07, 2012 through Hear Music.
Listen to Paul McCartney’s new song "My Valentine"
1. "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter" (Track Length 2:36)
2. "Home (When Shadows Fall)" (4:04)
3. "It's Only a Paper Moon" (2:35)
4. "More I Cannot Wish You" (3:03)
5. "The Glory of Love" (3:45)
6. "We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)" (3:22)
7. "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive" (2:31)
8. "My Valentine" (3:14)
9. "Always" (3:49)
10. "My Very Good Friend the Milkman" (3:04)
11. "Bye Bye Blackbird" (4:26)
12. "Get Yourself Another Fool" (4:42)
13. "The Inch Worm" (3:42)
14. "Only Our Hearts" (4:21)