Rupees are the in-game currency use in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You need them very often, especially to buy the armor and weapons.
In order to be able to earn money with Link, you need to go to the South East of the game world, in Lurelin Villagethe in the East Necluda area. Here is a game room where you can address a shady NPC. The following map shows you the exact location.
In order to make use of these mechanics and to farm rupees fast, you proceed as follows:
- Save your gameplay manually before proceed.
- Then talk to the NPC and invest 100 Rupees.
- Then open any of the three chests.
- If you were lucky and got 300 Rupees, overwrite the manual save and repeat the whole thing.
- If you have luck and only 1 Rupees, get your previous score and repeat the method.
In this way, you never lose any, so you get regular 200 Rupees on your account. This is currently the fastest method in the game to effectively earn Rupees. In approximately 20 minutes, you can earn about 3,000 Rupees with this method.