Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy games have a really challenging difficulty level. but, the levels are fairly linear. This is probably because Crash Bandicoot is still a 2D platfomer. The following tips can help you successfully complete the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilog.
- Destroy all crates: It is imperative that you search each level for the crates. It is not easy to find all the players at the first game, but it is important that you are a collector and friend of the 100% game, because you only get the transparent gem, which is rewarded after each level.
- Wumpa fruit (apples): Although, unlike the original version of Crash Bandicoot, you can die endlessly in the jump and run, but it won’t hurt if you collect enough Wumpa fruit on your way, because per 100 pieces you’ll get an extra life and crash. There is an exception: in the special levels where you can find one of the colorful gem stones, you won’t die infinitely...
- Find colorful gems tones: You should definitely find the six special, colorful gem stones, as they reveal secret routes, even in already completed levels. To get this, you really have to destroy all the crates in this level and without die!
- Use the switch: Look for switches that you can find in the levels. These are boxes with an exclamation mark. If you take them by jumping onto the crate, you should go back to the level as they reveal more secrets.
How to play the first part of Crash Bandicoot?
How to play the Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back?
If you have played the first part of Crash Bandicoot, then you can continue with the next installment Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back. Also for this we have a complete solution for you, which is also to be followed in a video. Enjoy jumping through the levels!
The game principle is not much change in the second part of the series. Except that you get a few more movement possibilities. In addition to jumping and turning, the main character can now also move slide, the Bagdachs now has a body slam on it and can duck as well as move creeping through the world.
There are 27 short levels where you can destroy all the crates and collect precious stones. You must collect crystals, too, in order to unlock new rooms. The following tips will help you successfully complete the game.
- Secret Exits: In the second part of the Crash Bandicoot series, besides the normal exits, there are secret exits, which you should definitely find!
- Death routes: In addition there are the so-called death routes. You can only enter it if you have not died in the level! Secret routes and corridors open up the chance of further boxes and even precious stones, which you can find there. That is why it is so important that you find it.
How to play the Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped?
The third installment of the Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped is currently a work-in-progress.