Destiny 2 is available now and as a pre-buyer of the game, there's no doubt that you are looking forward to get your bonus. However, you will not get any message in the game that you got the cold heart or other exclusive items. Instead, the conditions vary depending on the extras. We can tell you right now that you don’t get the exotic rifle Cold Heart at the beginning of the game, you have to be patient here. In order to unlock cold heart, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- First you need to complete the main campaign and play every story mission. You can recognize this in the game always at the symbol with the red banner.
- Then you must have reached the maximum character level of 20 (Your power level does not matter here).
Then you can go to the gunslinger and grab your cold heart. The gunslinger is also available later in the game. The cold heart is an exotic tracking gun that shoots an energy beam. It is best suited to deal with individual enemies. The cold heart will be available for non pre buyers from 5 December.
As a pre-buyer of special editions, the cold heart is not the only item you get. Below we show you how to get the rest of the bonus items:
- Kill Tracker Ghost: You will receive this pre-order bonus when you have completed all the story missions. Then go to Lord Shaxx, who gives you the Spirit.
- Gestures and avatars: All your bonus gestures and avatars come very early in the game. Just follow the story until you get to the farm for the first time. In this hub you will find your safe terminal in the center. All gestures and avatars are filed here.
- Legendary sword: As the owner of the Deluxe or Collector's Edition, you can also enjoy a legendary sword. But you will also get this only after the end of the story campaign as well as the achievement of character level 20.