To level up fast in Elex, you need to acquire special skills / abilities and if you unlock them, then you will get permanent boosters on the earned number of experience points, attribute points and learning points. Important Special attributes are: intelligence, cunning and chemistry.
In general, it is important to learn the chemistry skill as this allows you to gain more XP, attribute points and learning points faster. Some potions that you create in the game will give you just the boost you need. In addition, it is not so difficult to create them as they have different recipes. You should make them in order to be able to level up faster in the game.
Below are the most important potions in the game.
- Small Elex Potion: This will give you 100 Experience
- Elex Potion: This will give you 2 attribute points
- Strong Elex Potion: This will give you 1 learning point.
There are also other abilities that you can use to level up fast in the game.
You should look for skills that will give you more experience, attribute points, and learning points. There are five very important skills that you should consider.
- Attribute: For this you need to have at least 50 Intelligence
- Attribute Points: This one requires 25 Intelligence and 25 Cunning
- Bookworm: you need to have 50 Intelligence and 30 Cunning
- Practitioner: This one requires 50 Intelligence and 30 Cunning
If you unlock Attribute, you permanently get an additional attribute point at each level upgrade. With Attribute Points you get instantly 10 attribute points and can extend this ability even to the third level. The Bookworm is a classic skill that you will learn from other games. If you unlock them, you will get more experience for reading. Practitioner is still a bit better, because with this ability, you gain more experience when completing missions.