In FIFA 18, as a coach you must search for potential all-round players. You must carefully plan your transfer budget, negotiate contracts and make sure that the morale is right for your team. To make sure you have a successful career, you should pay attention to a couple important things that make the FIFA 18 career mode easier for you. First, you should find ways to increase your transfer budget.
Wining Pre-Season Tournament, don't miss the tournament before the actual season start, and EAFSC Catalog will bring you quite a lot of Coins.
Don’t spend your valuable savings especially on the transfer market to buy top rated players, but first consider the youth talents / scale and the scouting networks. This takes time to see the results, but it's worth it and you will save a lot of money, which you can then invest differently. Follow these strategies for scouting and youth / young players:
- Look for young talents to start your career.
- Focus on technically strong young players.
- Maintain strength and age. It is true that you should commit everyone with strength of over 90, but if the player is still very young, it may takes time until he get a place in your professional squad.
- Limit the search criteria of the scout. This means that specific game types and positions are used.
Increase The Potential of Your Players
If you have completed a few young talents, it is to promote them, so that they become big and strong. There are some tips to help your youngsters increase in value:
- Set up two lines and change the tactics regularly so that morale is increased and use as many players as possible.
- Use training units to increase the potential. The career mode of FIFA 18 offers some new units that you can use for that.
Team Moral - Keep Your Players Happy
The morality is always high up and prevail a high fluctuation among the used players. Above all keep the following things in mind:
- As with the potential increase, various constellations are useful
- Players like to have divisional potential, so pay attention to their expectations. Ignoring their complaints too long, the players will look for another club.
- Pay attention to the player's expectations.
Become a Player in Career Mode
If you have enough of the multi tasking of the coach, you can simply take the role of a player in the career mode and concentrate entirely on football. Despite the focus on sport, there are also some useful tips that should not forget:
- Check yours regularly e-mails to learn about performance targets. In addition, you will be kept up to date.
- Think about your passes. If you play the ball in front of the opponent's opponent, you reduce your rating.
- Notice the arrows during an active game. They show you the way to the optimal position to shine.
- Don’t start at the top clubs, find a club that meets your requirements and fits into it.
- Promote regular changes, so that you as a lending player to high-ranking clubs, which can push your career again.
- If you are looking for the position of the team captain, a midfielder is the best choice as the chances are high to get the armband.