To get Agumon in Digimon Story Hacker's Memory, first you have to get a Koromon. You can get this Gigimon when you're in Kowloon: Level 1. There you will reach quite early in the game, in the first chapter, automatically. Here you can fight against many basic forms of Digimon. Once you've scanned Koromon for 100%, you're almost on Agumon.
Koromon to Agumon - Digi Convert
With this 100% scan, you can go to the DigiLab to create Komoron. Then you have to do the following:
- Take your Koromon to level 9 or higher.
- For an Agumon, your Koromon must have an Attack value of 30.
- In addition, the KAM value (ie your friendship) must be 10%.
Train with your Koromon in Kowloon to level it. However, you will need a bit longer to fight to increase the KAM value. It's best if you bring the Digimon to the DigiFarm and feed it with meat. So you can increase the KAM value faster. Since food is restored every five minutes, you don’t have to hesitate.
Once you have met the above requirements, you can go to DigiBank and get the Agumon.
Koromon to ToyAgumon - Digi Convert
If you got a Koromon, then of course you can also have it convert to other forms of digimon such as ToyArgumon but for that you have to fulfill the following requirements.
- Take the Koromon to level 8 or higher.
- The maximum HP must be 75.
- It also has to have a defense of 20 for a ToyArumon.
What you have to do then, you know - down to the DigiBank.
Tsumemon to Black Agumon - Digi Convert
Once you manage to get a Tsumemon, you will be able to get the black Agumon. But for that you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- The Tsumemon must have reached at least level 8 .
- The attack value must be 30.
You don’t have to pay more for it. Then go to DigiBank and get your black Agumon.