Patch 1.31 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, Consoles and Stadia.
The new update was actually pretty sizable the download size for consoles is about 20 to 25 GB depending on your system. For PC players it was typically 1GB to 5GB for whatever reason with this patch it seems like there was an issue with GOG specifically, where some people including myself had to re-download a full 50 GB. Not really clear what was going on here and only seems to have affected a subset of players but more or less it's a relatively small patch that was larger in file size because these small individual changes require you re-downloading an entire file. The actual new content is likely closer to 1GB but all of those extra files you're re-downloading are how it gets to 20 to 25GB on consoles and this did bring to the table some genuine and pretty cool improvements but unfortunately there's also some bugs in this one and overall I would describe this patch as really a response to patch 1.3, which actually came out about a month ago.
Now, we're kind of fixing some of the problems or errors that were made with patch 1.3 and some of those fixes are actually really nice.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemy's stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on
These Boots Are Made for Walkin’
- Fixed an issue where Thorton Galena “Rattler” didn’t spawn in the quest area.
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat On the Brat
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game versions 1.22.
With a Little Help from My Friends
- Fixed an issue where the objectives “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after player’s arrival at the junction.
- Fixing an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue where player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System in 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and / or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in early game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends - fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during the scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickback tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker Resist Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to an error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
Console - Specific
PlayStation GPU memory optimization.
That's what we have for patch 1.31.