Dying Light 2 can be played alone or with your friends. Like many other games that allow you to play online, there will sometimes be problems that make it impossible to join with your teammates.
How to fix this issue?
- First, you have to quit the game, then restart the platform you are playing on. On PC, restart Steam or Epic Games or restart your console.
- Make sure you and your friend have the same version of the game.
- Check Dying Light 's Twitter account to see if the game's servers are offline due to a bug or maintenance.
- Restart your Internet connection.
- Try switching to a wired connection on your console or PC or if that's not possible, try getting as close to your internet router as possible.