Call of Duty Warzone 2 WZ2 is definitely one of the best free-to-play Battle Royale video game available today. With many users since its launch across multiple platforms, bugs develop from time to time. There are all sorts of issues in WZ2 but in this guide, we’ll show you how to fix Warzone 2 WZ2 lagging.
- First, make sure that your PC meets at least minimum system requirements
- Also make sure that your graphics driver is up-to-date
- Next, you need to adjust your graphics settings to match your PC's limitations
- Close all apps that aren't needed in the background. Once these programs have been closed, exit Warzone 2 and then re-launch the game to see if the problem is fixed.
- Repair the Warzone 2 game files, this may fix the lag issue in some cases. To do this,
Go to your Steam Library
Right - click on Warzone 2, then click Properties
Then click on Local Files, then press the "Verify integrity of game files" button to start the repair
Launch Battle.net and select Warzone 2 from the Library
Click the cog icon next to Play, then select the Verify and Repair option to start repairing your game files
Restart shader optimization by going to in-game Settings and then Graphics Options. Scroll down until you reach this parameter.