Season of Blood, the second season of Diablo 4, adds a ton of brand-new features to the game. It is a season that is particularly looked forward to because it marks the start of a major phase of change for Diablo 4 and introduces new enemies, powers, events, and campaign.
Among the changes that this season has brought, we can specifically talk about the changes to the experience. Leveling has undergone significant modification, whether to various changes to events or to the amount of experience required to level up. Here is our new leveling guide to reach level 100 quickly.
We must first make it clear that the leveling guide we are going to give you is more casual version, and not the most hardcore strategy as the content creator Raax discusses in his video.
Here is a list of things you should do in Diablo 4 Season 2 to level up as quickly as possible:
- Start by creating your seasonal character by completing the campaign, then start in World Tier 1 or 2, depending on your class (Rogue, Sorcerer and Necromancer) can start in 2), your group and your game experience.
- Don't forget to earn reputation.
- Complete the season's campaign to gain Vampiric Powers.
After completing these tasks, you should concentrate on getting to level 15. Here are the things to do to reach this level quickly:
- Carry out Legion events as they bring lots of experience
- Take World Bosses, if you can find them but be careful as they are harder than before!
- Whispers and Blood Harvests - Try to combine these two events together, and if that's not possible, focus on dungeon Whispers.
Once you reach level 15, collect the necessary legendary powers and complete your class quest. When it's finished, continue the previous procedure until you reach level 50. To reach World Tier 3, upgrade your main weapon and complete the dungeon.
Once that's done, go up to level 57 by doing the same thing as for level 15 but adding Helltide to the list of events to do. Make them as soon as they are available as this will give you Fiend Roses and Forgotten Souls.
Once that's done, level up to level 65 by only doing Nightmare dungeons. Once level 65, it's time to do the dungeon for World Tier 4! And once World Tier 4, it's the Chain clear Nightmare Dungeons. Don't forget to do the Helltide and the World Bosses when they are available! And of course, take the brand new bosses to farm Uniques.
Then continue until you reach level 100.