Mega Man or Rockman is the latest entry in the long-running action video game series from Capcom.
In MM 11, the player has to face Dr. Wily's eight Robot Masters (Bounce Man, Fuse Man, Tundra Man, Torch Man, Blast Man, Block Man, Acid man and Impact Man) and they are waiting at the end of each stage. Each of these end bosses has a weakness that you can take advantage of. In this guide, we'll show you how to defeat these bosses easily.
You can save yourself a lot of frustration by playing the stages in the correct order. So you always have the ability to easily defeat a Robot Master. Below we’ll show you all the weaknesses of these bosses.
1. Bounce Man - You can use Impact Man’s dash drill attack to defeat him
2. Fuse Man - You can attack him with Bounce Man’s bouncy balls of death
3. Tundra Man - Use Fuse Man’s electric attack to defeat this enemy
4. Torch Man - He is week against Tundra man’s ice tornado
5. Blast Man - Use Torch Man’s dive bomb fire missile to defeat him
6. Block Man - Use Blast Man’s bombs to defeat him
7. Acid Man - Use Block Man’s block dropping power to attack him
8. Impact Man - you can defeat him with Acid Man’s acid blaster shot
Please note that the above order is just an example. You can always start with any Robot Master as long as you complete this cycle. However, regardless of how you start, you can not counter the weaknesses of the first boss.
The above list will be very useful later in the game. You have to defeat all bosses one after the other. Therefore, take advantage of the weaknesses we have listed here.