In Fallout 76, it is important to have enough food and clean water to maintain your health. At the beginning of the game you’ll often find some canned food but as you progress through the game you’ll have to search for food and water. Here, we’ll give you some useful tips to deal with hunger and thirst.
You should pay attention to the following:
- Currently, we have observed that finding and hunting animals is bit difficult in the game.
- So conserving food is important and should be kept for hard times.
- When the food bar is empty, you begin to lose health. So consuming food and water in advance is important.
- For this reason, preserving food is even more important, because you cannot keep hunted raw or cooked food for long.
- So what should you do? Store your canned food items, hunt meat, no matter which, build a cooking station and make the food. With Pip-Boy you can get a better overview of your food items. Just eat the one that spoils soon, and do not just pick it up for bad times.
- Keep in mind that raw meat spoils faster than cooked meat.
To satisfy your thirst
Note the following:
- Do not drink the dirty water, because it is just too contaminated.
- Build a cooking station and get wood. So you can boil the water.
- If you collect recipes and flowers, then you can also make various other drinks. This will not only quench your thirst but also provide you with buffs.
- Search for water filters. You can make purified water with a water filter.
- If you are thirsty, you gradually lose stamina, and your melee attacks become weaker. So don’t underestimate your thirst.