The Finals, the eagerly awaited first-person shooter from Embark Studios, begins its open beta for a limited time. It is available to play on PlayStation, Xbox and Steam. However, during your gaming experience you may have encountered various problems, including server connecting, launching and latency issues. In this article, we’ll show you how to fix all common errors and bug issues in The Finals.
One of the most common issues that players encounter is connection difficulties, such as error 500. Sadly, players don't have direct control over these issues because they are frequently caused by The Finals' server side. Because servers may fill up quickly during peak hours, in such cases it is best to wait a few minutes before attempting to rejoin.
In general, if you encounter a connection issues in The Finals, it is recommended by the game developers to perform these three steps:
- Restart the game.
- Restart your computer.
- Contact game support!
Fix gameplay bugs and in-game latency
Playability issues might cause the game to become unresponsive or unplayable. Here are some actions you may take if you are having problems with characters being stuck in the scenery, weapons not unlocking, or other similar problems:
- Ensure that you are running the most recent version of the title, as patches are frequently released by the creators to address bug issues.
- Do not hesitate to get in touch with the game's technical support if the issue continues even after upgrades and restarts. They will be able to provide you with assistance specific to your problem.
- If you can, inform the developers of the bug. The majority of online games have bug reporting features that let users report issues they run into. Go to the official The Finals discord without hesitation, and the creators will respond!
As for latency issues, generally there are only three fixes:
- Verify the speed and stability of your Internet connection. Don't stream or download when playing games.
- If the game has numerous servers available, select the server nearest to your location. That may lower latency.
- Make sure that your device drivers are up to date, particularly the ones for your network and graphics cards.
How do I know if The Finals servers are offline?
Periodically, the servers may be unavailable for maintenance or other unforeseen issues, which could be the cause of your Finals connectivity issues. As of right now, there is no official website created by the developers of the game Embark Studios to know the status of the servers.
To find out if the game is offline, you can visit the official The Finals Twitter/X account. They will undoubtedly share the most recent information about game updates, maintenance, and even malfunctions.
By going to this page, you will find information on the status of the servers according to the regions.
The Finals is becoming into a must-have first-person shooter experience, even with its fault.