Fallout 4: Far Harbor brings you a new main quest in which you have to solve puzzles, DiMA memory puzzles. Great fun for all synth fans because these puzzles lead you into awareness of this class. For completing the quests you get new trophies and achievements. In our guide, we will show you how to solve all these five DiMA memory puzzles in Fallout 4: Far Harbor.
DiMA is a synth, you encounter it in the course of the main mission in its consciousness. There you expect five puzzles that you must solve them, otherwise you will not be able to progress in the mission. In this quest you must accompany a little green beetle for your destination, make sure that it is not eliminated from the red guards. The enigma of Far Harbor apparently offers a wonderful insight into the thought processes of synths. You've probably noticed that the puzzles that works like the settlements, so you should definitely familiar with the techniques. The following tips should help you in solving these puzzles:
- The components of the puzzle you can store in your inventory. So build from the blocks and guns and use them at other locations as needed.
- You must show a laser in a certain direction, so you can exploit locally available guns and must not start a new build there. You need it to rotate only.
- Other components can also be twisted and turned as desired.
- Keep eye on the red guards, because they always spawn at two locations.
- To solve the DiMA puzzles in Far Harbor, you need to redirect light. Look for this the entire level. It is not merely out of a plane.
- Especially the final puzzle in Far Harbor will demand a lot. Therefore, we have found for you a YouTube video that will help you to progress in the game.
The Witness: solve all riddles and puzzles - guide
Homesick (PC) walkthrough - solve all puzzles
Far Cry 4: Shangri-La missions guide